Joined: 13 Aug 2019
|Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:23 pm Post subject: How to Reinstall Windows 10 Without CD or USB on Your Device
|In the following steps, you will learn how to Reinstall windows 10 without CD and how to reinstall windows 10 with a USB drive.
1. To do this, please go to Start button > click Settings > Update & security > click Recovery option.
2. Click Get started under Reset this PC section.
3. Select an option to continue. To reinstall Windows 10 without losing data, you should choose to Keep my files.
4. After the process has been prepared, a window will pop up saying that your apps will be removed. Click Next to go on.
5. In Ready to reset this PC interface, pick the Reset button to reinstall Windows 10 without CD or loss of personal files.
Now your windows 10 is reinstall. But, if you are any doubts in your mind of Reinstall windows 10 from USB. You can visit Microsoft official website and clear all your Microsoft doubts within a some easy steps.
Visit Here: https://getassist.net/contact-microsoft-support-service/