www.familit.com Forum Index www.familit.com
Revit Family Manager and Family Library

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NFL Cleveland Brown Authentic Jersey Official Cle &#6527

View previous topic :: View next topic  
francin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:01 am    Post subject: NFL Cleveland Brown Authentic Jersey Official Cle &#6527 Reply with quote

Pagano wouldnt be shocked if Reggie Wayne returned There was a time when Reggie Wayne getting shut out in a playoff game was inconceivableBuy The Latest Official Lndianapolis Colts Authentic Elite Jersey .
We just lost.On Monday, Colts coach Chuck Pagano was asked about Wayne's future and whether the pass-catcher would be back for a 15th season in Indy.You guys know the way Reggie is wired, he said.
Pagano -- like everyone connected with the Colts -- has endless respect for what Wayne has accomplished in his career. But it was hard not to think of Wayne when Pagano talked about changes coming in the Colts locker room.I told them today, I said just embrace this moment that we have right now, these five 10 minutes we've got in this room because there's going to be new faces and there are faces that aren't going to be here next year, he said Houston Texans Authentic Nike Jersey.
The injury clearly appeared to negatively affect his play. He said Monday he would absolutely undergo surgery to repair the muscle.Wayne didn't score a touchdown in his final 10 games and never had more than four receptions from Week 12 on.
That's the NFL. That's the nature of the business.The latest Around The NFL Podcast recaps Championship Sunday, and breaks down the Seahawks' historic comeback against the Packers.
The wideout is not under contract for 2015 Colts Authentic Elite Jersey.I haven't thought about that, Wayne said, via ESPN.com.
Find more Around The NFL content on NFL NOW.
You know his work ethic, you know his mindset. Would I be shocked? No.Wayne missed time with an elbow injury and also finished the season playing with a torn triceps muscle.
By the end of the year he'd become a liability on an offense that had more capable pass-catchers in T Packers Authentic Jersey.Y. Hilton, Donte Moncrief and Coby Fleener.

After Sunday, it's happened two weeks in a row.At 36 and coming off one of his least productive seasons, it's fair to wonder if Wayne has reached the end of the line. After the loss, Wayne was asked about his future plans. .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.familit.com Forum Index -> Buglist All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: